ST. TROPEZ SPRAY TAN
St. Tropez is the original salon tanning treatment and the number one self-tanning brand. Delivered in around 15 minutes, the St. Tropez spray tan dries quickly and leaves you with a flawless professional finish. This specifically formulated UV free treatment is applied by a trained St. Tropez professional who sprays a fine mist of bronzing solution over your body resulting in an even, streak free, natural looking tan. Please do not feel self-conscious in any way, if you wish to wear a bathing costume, then this is absolutely fine. A tan lasts between 3 and 7 days.
Full Body £28.00
Half Body (waist up or waist down) £20.00
Follow the steps below to get the best results from your treatment:
– If you need to wax or shave, make sure this is completed at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. *Please note shaving after will remove tan.
– The evening or morning before your appointment, exfoliate your entire body. St.Tropez Body polish and mitts are available to purchase: this is the best product to use in conjunction with the St. Tropez spray treatments. Pay special attention to dry areas of your body such as hands, elbows, knees and feet.
– Before your spray tan, ensure that your skin is free from any self tan, perfume, deodorant and aromatherapy oils.
– Wear dark, loose fitting clothing with dark coloured underwear. The guide colour may stain light hair, man-made fibres and wool (we provide paper pants)
– Do not shower or bathe after your treatment until recommended time usually 8-10 hours or as discussed for express tan.
– Avoid any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
– The guide colour can be left on overnight, although it may transfer onto bed linen. It will wash out of cotton, but not so easily from man-made fibres or wool.
– Apply a moisturiser, such as St. Tropez moisturiser or St. Tropez Body Butter daily.
– Exfoliate your skin with St.Tropez Body polish every 2-3 days to ensure even fading.
– After shower pat the skin dry rather than rubbing.
– Avoid swimming pools and hot tubs as chlorine can bleach the tan.