Eyelash Tint £14.50
Eyebrow Tint £10.00
Eyebrow Tidy £10.00
Eyebrow Tint and Tidy £18.00
Eyelash Tint, Eyebrow Tint and Tidy £29.00
Lash Lift (1hr) £48.00
LASH LIFT AND TINT
The lash lift and tint is one of the most popular lash enhancement methods. Here’s everything you need to know.
A patch test is a must before treatment (minimum time 24hours before)
Many people opt for this treatment because they want a more natural, yet enhanced look. The eyelash lift is a perfect solution for shortening your morning routine, because your lashes will look so good you won’t need any extra eye makeup.
It’s a more practical solution than lash extensions, because it requires no maintenance, just a few simple rules on the first day, and a slight adjustment to your skincare routine.
It works on anyone’s lashes, no matter their length or color, but the best results are achieved on clients with long straight lashes. By curling the lashes upwards, the eye is opened up and refreshed, while adding lash tint makes use of even the thinnest lashes in the lash line, densifying it and giving it natural volume.Thick, dark and lush lashes will never go out of style. They can emphasize the eyes better than any makeup, but unfortunately, not everyone was blessed with fabulous fluttery lashes.
Through the years, cosmeticians have discovered new ways of making lashes longer and more prominent. One of the most popular methods of lash enhancement is the lash lift (or perm) – an advanced, semi-permanent procedure that makes the best of your natural lashes.
WHAT IS A LASH LIFT?
The lash lift is a treatment that makes your natural lashes look longer, fuller and denser by applying a mix of chemicals that curls them upwards. Some technicians call it an eyelash perm because a perming solution is used to lift and curl the lashes. No extensions are involved here – just your natural lashes which are given a new shape.
The most popular version of the treatment involves both a lash lift and tint, so the hairs are also coloured into a darker shade.
The results on an eyelash lift last as long as your lash growth cycle – 6-8 weeks
The curl on your lashes will hold until they fall out. Not all of the lashes will be in the same phase of the growth cycle when they are curled, so some of them will fall out sooner than others. As more and more hairs fall out, the curl will gradually relax.
Your lashes will regain their natural shape after 6-8 weeks, at which point you can get a fresh eyelash perm.
PRE CARE FOR EYELASH LIFT TREATMENT
- Even though the eyelash lift treatment does not require any special preparation, there are several don’ts you should pay attention to:
- Don’t wear makeup to the appointment
- Try not to wear waterproof mascara for a week before the treatment, because your eyes need to be perfectly clean and without any traces of mascara
- Shower beforehand – you shouldn’t get your lashes wet for 24 hours after the procedure, so showering might be impractical
- If you wear contact lenses, take them off and wear glasses instead
POST CARE FOR EYELASH LIFT TREATMENT
One of the perks of the treatment is that the lash lift aftercare is not complicated at all. You need to be careful for just 24 hours after the treatment and after that, you can continue with your normal daily routine.
- Don’t wear mascara for 24 hours after the treatment
- Don’t get your lashes wet. Don’t shower for 24 hours (or if you really have to, make it quick).
- Avoid steamy rooms, such as saunas.
- Don’t apply any products on your lashes during that period
- Don’t touch your lashes
- Brush through your lashes from time to time
- Using a lash curler is not advisable after the eyelash perm