ST. TROPEZ SPRAY TAN
St. Tropez is the original salon tanning treatment and the number one self-tanning brand. Delivered in around 15 minutes, the St. Tropez spray tan dries quickly and leaves you with a flawless professional finish. This specifically formulated UV free treatment is applied by a trained St. Tropez professional who sprays a fine mist of bronzing solution over your body resulting in an even, streak free, natural looking tan. Please do not feel self-conscious in any way, if you wish to wear a bathing costume, then this is absolutely fine. A tan lasts between 3 and 7 days.
Full Body £25.50
Half Body (waist up or waist down) £19.00
Follow the steps below to get the best results from your treatment:
– If you need to wax or shave, make sure this is completed at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
– The evening or morning before your appointment, exfoliate your entire body with a body scrub. St. Tropez Body polish is available to purchase: this is the best product to use in conjunction with the St. Tropez spray treatments. Pay special attention to dry areas of your body such as hands, elbows, knees and feet.
– Before your spray tan, ensure that your skin is free from any self tan, perfume, deodorant and aromatherapy oils.
– Wear dark, loose fitting clothing with dark coloured underwear. The guide colour may stain light hair, man-made fibres and wool (we provide paper knickers)
– Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 8 hours after your treatment.
– Avoid any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
– The guide colour can be left on overnight, although it may transfer onto bed linen. It will wash out of cotton, but not so easily from man-made fibres or wool.
– Apply a moisturiser, such as St. Tropez moisturiser or St. Tropez Body Butter daily.
– Exfoliate your skin with St. Tropez Body polish every 2-3 days to ensure even fading.
– After shower pat the skin dry rather than rubbing.
– Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can bleach the tan.
BACK THERAPY TREATMENT
Our stress busting treatment refreshes and cleanses this hard to reach area. Start with a deep cleanse of the back to remove all excess oil and skin debris, followed by exfoliation to polish away dullness, extractions are performed. Lastly a stress relieving massage with essential oils and a customised mask will leave you relaxed and your skin radiant. (1 hour).
A treatment tailored to your individual needs with the use of essential oils
Neck and Shoulder massage (15 minutes) £15.00
Back and Neck massage (30 minutes) £30.00
Leg and Foot massage (30 minutes) £30.00
Full Body massage (1 hour) £52.00